Since 2011 schools have received an element of funding called Pupil Premium.
This is designed to support the progress of pupils who are in receipt of or have been in receipt of Free School Meals.
Looked After Pupils are also entitled to this funding. Click on the links below for a full statement outlining our intentions on how this money is spent and a report detailing how the monies have been spent during this financial year and its impact.
What cannot be measured is the impact our efforts have had on developing the self-esteem of our pupils which is a key factor in the progress of anyone regardless of ability or social situation.
- Pupil Premium Proposed expenditure 2015 -2016
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2015 -2016
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2016 -2017
- Pupil Premium expenditure 2017 to 2018
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Report for LJS 2016 - 17
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Report 2016 -2017 Expenditure Report for Governors